Roblox is one of the biggest online platforms having a community of millions of people. Though the platform offers you all the satisfactory people to all the people, there are still some people who can have issues with the portal. Some people want to clear their queries on the portal and they want to contact Roblox directly. Not everybody knows how to contact Roblox and in this article, we are going to help you with how you can contact Roblox support. There are three ways that you can follow to contact Roblox support. Stay tuned to the article to know how to contact Roblox support.
Method 1: Call Roblox support
The very first method that you can use is to directly call Roblox support. This method may take a long time to get your queries cleared and we recommend you to use this method only if you have a specific question. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to reach Roblox support directly.
- You will have to call the Roblox support number which is 888-858-2569. This number is active 24×7 and it has an automated menu system. You will have to leave a voice message and mention all the account details. Also, you would know that the support number is toll-free.
- In the menu, you will have to select 1 in case you are under 18 years and you need help. If you are under 118, they are not going to talk to you directly but you are going to get the details of how you can get help online.
- Other than this, if you are a parent, you can press 2 and you will have to carry out the process by listening to the menu. In the menu, you will get information about the billing details, account details, and much more.
- Finally, you will have to press the 0 key on the phone and wait for Roblox to call you back. It may take some time but you will have to wait and they will listen to the issue when they will call back.
Method 2: Email Roblox support
Now, the next method that you can use to reach Roblox support is to email them. This method is another time taking method because you will have to wait for them to reply to the email. Read the steps to use the method properly and reach Riblox support.
- You will have to type all the queries that you want to ask and send them to info@Roblox.com. This is the official email address of Roblox. In case you want to appeal for any ban or warning, you will have to mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One thing that you have to keep in mind is that you will have to explain the problem in a detailed manner and you will have to mention the details of your account in the mail properly.
- You are not going to get the live support from Roblox. So, you will have to wait for them to send you a reply email or asking for further details. This may take a time of about 2-3 days.
Method 3: Fill the Roblox support form
This is the last way in which you can contact Roblox. There is a contact form available on the website and you will have to fill it to get a reply from Roblox. Read the steps involved in the process.
- First, you will have to visit the Roblox support website. You can also find the same on the official website of Roblox. There, you are going to receive a form that you will have to fill.
- You will have to fill up the contact details correctly so that they can reach you after receiving the complaint.
- You will be then asked to select the query. Choose the category and then you will have to describe the problem that you are facing. When done, you will have to submit the form and wait for the response.
So, there is no other method to contact Roblox. We have mentioned all three methods in detail so that you can carry out the process easily. Hopefully, now everything is known about Roblox support.