Isn’t it great when you can add songs to your gameplay to make it more interesting? Roblox offers you to do the same. The gaming platform is free to use and you can add music of your choice to have some fun while playing the game. To add the music to the game, you will need Roblox Music codes. This can be the only easy way to add the music. You do not have to do much to add the music codes in Roblox. It is a very simple process. In this article, we are going to help you with the same. We have mentioned how you can use Roblox music codes and how you can add the audio in the game. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about the Roblox music codes.
Steps to find Roblox music codes
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned different steps that you will have to follow to find the music code on your system. Read the steps carefully.
- First, you will have to open the Roblox account on your system. When you will open it, you will have to click on the search bar and then type space there.
- Now, it will provide you different suggestions. From the suggestions, you will have to select the library option.
- On the library page, you will have to click on the audio option. A new window will open up where you can find a huge number of songs.
- You will find that every audio will have its id and it will be available in the URL section of the page.
- In case you are looking for any specific song, you can search for its id on the internet. It will be easily available to you.
List of some famous songs and their ids
Below we have mentioned some famous songs and their ids that you can use if you want to add any of them to your system.
- That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars – 887315453.
- Havana by Camilla Cabello – 1464709380.
- Lousy Guy by Billie Eilish – 3015811673.
- We Will Rock You by Queen – 140777409.
- Old Town Road by Lil Nas X – 2931174010.
- Panini – 3340674075
- Murder on my mind – 22551926665
- Despacito – 1341533521
- Panda – 401059459
- Thunder – 755156652
- Believer – 650763116
- Havana – 1302575647
- Summer – 60685337
- Look at me – 425832596
- 2U – 857941026
- I like it – 2360932493
- Darkside – 2157761406
- Lovely – 2183613911
- Arms around u – 2201082543
- Memories by Maroon 5 – 4250558781.
- Baby by Justin Bieber – 215816785.
- God’s Plan by Drake – 1479998427.
- Despacito – 1341533521.
Steps to add the custom file in Roblox
We all love to add our custom songs to the game that we create. To do that, the process is very simple and can be done directly through the Roblox website. Read the steps mentioned below to add the custom audio on Roblox.
- Initially, you will have to visit the home page of Roblox, and then you will have to log in to your account by entering your credentials. You will then be redirected to the home page of the game.
- After that, you will have to click on the create option and from all the options, you will have to choose the audio option.
- Now, you will have to click on the browse option and redirect it to the location where you have stored the audio file. You will have to click on it to upload it om the system.
- Also, you will have to estimate the in-game currency that you will have to pay to upload the song. When you will do that, you will have to click on the buy option and pay for the same.
- After the purchase is complete, you can start using the song in the background of your game.
Read More: How to get free Robux?
Cost of adding the audio
You will have to pay some in-game currency to add audio to your game. The cost varies according to the time. Read the list below.
- For 10 seconds, you will have to pay 20 Robux.
- For 10-30 seconds, you will have to pay 35 Robux.
- And, for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, you will have to pay 70 Robux.
- Lastly, for up to 7 minutes, you will have to pay 350 Robux.
So, these were all the things that you need to know about the Roblox music codes. We have mentioned some of the active Roblox music codes also so that you can try adding them. Hopefully, the article has helped you.